Tortellini Soup

9:17 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Tortellini Soup
Super simple dinner last night at my house! Tortellini soup was a winner, for sure! The kid, the mother-in-law, and the wife loved it!!! I could barely taste it because I have a bad head cold, but whatever! I am having it for lunch today because my nose is finally clearing up and out!!!



Tortellini Soup (Warning - not very complicated AT ALL)

1 package fresh (or dried - I use fresh) tortellini
6 cups chicken and/or vegetable stock
lots of spinach
1 package of chicken sausage
2 tomatoes - diced (I used fresh - you could use a can)
1 bag frozen corn (would be really good with fresh - can use can {teeheehee} corn)


Crumble sausage into large chunks and cook in skillet till done.
Heat stock in a large pot till almost boiling.
Add tortellini and sausage to the pot. Cook together for 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes and corn and spinach. Cook for 5 more minutes until pasta is done.

SERVE!! ENJOY!!!

(Add some parmesan cheese to the top if you please - it'll be THAT much better!!!)

0 comments: